Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Love my S30!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Love my S30!

So I got my S30 for my birthday and I LOVE IT! got it all broke in and tuned up. and it runs great!
    Hitting the hobby store tomorrow and getting some cleaner and fuel filter and anything else that I see lol
    Any useful things I should pick up? I am brand new to nitro rc so your input would be great

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Love my S30!

Spare glow plug, allen wrenches, phillips screwdriver, front drive shafts, loctite, front A arms.
    Club Saito # 677-Team Boca Bearings-Star Collectibles Muscatine-Glowhead Brotherhood #19

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I have everything except spare front drive shafts and lower a arms,  Those are next on my list

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Yeah, I haven't broken a lower A arm in the front. What does this?Huge jumps or something?, I clear only a 7 foot pass at my longest and haven't busted anything. Just asking cause my parts vehicle came with 2 sets of these and did need to use them yet(2 months).

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Running into fence posts.
    Club Saito # 677-Team Boca Bearings-Star Collectibles Muscatine-Glowhead Brotherhood #19

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

That'll do it, around here we have bouldersthat they useas landscaping that I drive within a meter or so from. I did nick one and I mean just nick and itpulled the muffler off, probably could be heard from half mile away heh. Did read somewhere there is a liquid you can soak plastic parts in and it makes the pieces less brittle.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Iwould probably avoid soaking my parts in anything , something that would attack the plastic making it softer might not stop until the plastic is dissolved even if it took a few days.