Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Sorry for bashing Redcat all...

I am truely sorry to all for bashing ofRedcat and there products but sometimes gets frustrating . The fingers work faster than the brain sometimes in the heat of the moment . I want to enjoy all R/C . If it is Redcat or Traxxas it is a fun hobby and love it . So to everyone sorry and lets run those trucks ........

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Sorry for bashing Redcat all...

Iunderstand how frustrating it can be. I am lucky to have been a quality control supervisor and I feel Ihave a unique perspective ( I know how easy it is for "schtuff" to happen).
    Club Saito # 677-Team Boca Bearings-Star Collectibles Muscatine-Glowhead Brotherhood #19

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Sorry for bashing Redcat all...

frustration can come from any brand.

i just spent an hour rebuilding my 4x4 slash, only to have something fail in the 1st 5 minutes.

but then there are all those good days when the truck drives pack after pack without any issue.

my rustler vxl keeps running, even tho i have 2 bent shocks, a busted rear a-arm(where it attatches to the pin) and a wheel bar that bearly stays on!
    SC10rs, 1/6 hummer crawler, Kyosho Twin Force, Lunchbox project, Techone P51,