Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Brand new Tornado s30 starting help!

ORIGINAL: Dads like rc too

ORIGINAL: Zlash03

Also, get a good fail safe and make sure it's set up correctly. Thatshould stop those problems.
    I know everybody feels very strongly about this subject but I hate fail safes. My reasoning is if your battery connections jar loose which has happend to me several times, the fail safe is done. A good example of this would be after watching your truck cartwheel out of control, it loses it's battery connection "and fail safe" rolls back over full throttle and takes off. I like the old carb spring method myself, and with the distance you can run on these radios today, signal loss shouldn't be a factor. To me the spring works for a complete battery loss or just a weak battery condition.

Yes very ture dad also if the servo goes out the fail safe does you no good also the servo goes out with the wide open throttle the fail safe is no good to you and it runs wide open until it hits something or some one very hard the spring will eliminate all of that.

Team Anaconda R/C Racing
    http://www.teamanaconda.com/

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Good news! I got it to run today and yesterday. I started to drive it a little while ago and man is it fast. Its so cool to drift around different things in damp grass then just take off from it. But the last, and hopefully FINAL problem is that when I go full throttle it cuts out. Like its not getting enough fuel or something. Ive adjusted every screw except for the throttle trim because I see no reason for it. It idles perfect without turning the wheels at all.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Zlash03

Good news! I got it to run today and yesterday. I started to drive it a little while ago and man is it fast. Its so cool to drift arounddifferent things in damp grass then just take off from it. But the last, and hopefully FINAL problem is that when I go full throttle it cuts out. Like its not getting enough fuel or something. Ive adjusted every screw except for the throttle trim because I see no reason for it. It idles perfect without turning the wheels at all.

slow down Zlasher, if it's this fast just after break in your probably runnig too lean on your high speed needle. This will cause it to run flat on it's face at wide open throttle because the engine is not getting enough fuel at high rpm. If it bogs down when running wide open and you can recover by letting off the throttle you need to back out your high speed. Remember especially where you are with the cold temp it's going to be lean to begin with.
    SELLING MONSOON XTR WITH UPGRADED AND LOTS OF SPARE PARTS - PM FOR DETAILS
    Caldera 10e : Volcano EPX : Monsoon XTR : Sumo x2 :

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12