Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

made mistake not buyin BL

Hi!I bought this volcano brushed but it is not enough anymore .Just need a little more speed and a little more torque .I should have spent 70 bucs more for brushless now redcat sells motor and ESCfor 200 bucs .I need advice what would i put in under 100 bucs .Like i said no need a crazy upgrade just i want brushless with less cleaning motro and lubeing.i have something in my mind but i need advice .What i looked up is a hobbywing 60A ESC and 3300 kv motor 13.5 t .

RE: made mistake not buyin BL

Here is a Volcano EPX pro for 186.99. Less than upgrading your brushed system.

http://www.texasrccarsandtrucks.com/...epxpro1-10.htm

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I can sell the novatech 70amp and 3300kv motor that the epx pro's used to have (the current ones still have the novatech motor, but an ezrun ESC) for $110 shipped.

The ezrun 60a system will work well also. just make sure you get a combo with a motor between 3000-4000kv.
    SC10rs, 1/6 hummer crawler, Kyosho Twin Force, Lunchbox project, Techone P51,

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Well i do not want to spend more than 80 bucs since the ezrun cost that much ,that will fit my needs.Probably i need to buy another car too because my son will not play alone so i will have to chase him with something.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: kiter73

Well i do not want to spend more than 80 bucs since the ezrun cost that much ,that will fit my needs.Probably i need to buy another car too because my son will not play alone so i will have to chase him with something.
    If you shop hard you can get lucky. I just bought myself a used twister XTG Pro (brushless) off RCU for $110 shipped! Everything minus a battery. Thats $80 less than it costs new ( $60 less than my cost as a dealer)

It also included some better rear tires.

The volcano EPX Pro I own I got used off ebay for $85 shipped. A rare find that was! Nothing wrong with the truck at all.

My backdraft 8e I got off RCU for $150 shipped RTR with lipos! Thats half the cost of the buggy new.

Granted, I am a stay at home Dad....and I run an ebay store selling Redcat stuff. Thus, I have a fair amount of time to search threw ebay and RCU's marketplace. Deals like those dont come often...and you have to jump on them. And you have to be aware that anything new is a slight gamble. Buying new you get it new and warrentied. But I win more often than I lose

SC10rs, 1/6 hummer crawler, Kyosho Twin Force, Lunchbox project, Techone P51,