Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Tornado s30 burn hole

I didnt notice it after I ran it but noticed after I took the body off. The exhaust manifold burned a hole in the body! I wanted to paint my own but im not sure if its a good idea now since its doing this. I suppose I hit to many things and bent the frame so now the body touches it. Is there a way that I can get it away from there? If not and I do paint one I might just cut the hole in it myself. I can attach pictures if anyone wants them.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Tornado s30 burn hole

ORIGINAL: Zlash03

I didnt notice it after I ran it but noticed after I took the body off. The exhaust manifold burned a hole in the body! I wanted to paint my own but im not sure if its a good idea now since its doing this. I suppose I hit to many things and bent the frame so now the body touches it. Is there a way that I can get it away from there? If not and I do paint one I might just cut the hole in it myself. I can attach pictures if anyone wants them.
    you can push the muffler down a little by bending the muffler brace at the chassis, there's not much you can do about the header tough. You can also apply some heat resistant tape on the inside of the body where it touches the muffler. Most of us have trimmed the body just above the muffler, it does tend to sit right on it and melt.
    SELLING MONSOON XTR WITH UPGRADED AND LOTS OF SPARE PARTS - PM FOR DETAILS
    Caldera 10e : Volcano EPX : Monsoon XTR : Sumo x2 :