Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Tornado s30 dish wheels?

Old 02-24-2012, 12:56 PM
Zlash03
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tornado s30 dish wheels?

After using it alotI looked at my rims and 3 of them are cracked. They cracked so bad you can actually peel the broken part away and see under the tire. So obviously im looking for some new wheels since the broken ones severly hurt its overall ability to be controlled when going real fast. I found these but wanted to see if they would work or not. If they dont would anyone know what would?

Rear: www.rcplanet.com/Kyosho_Wheel_p/kyow5202y.htm

Front:www.rcplanet.com/Kyosho_Ylw_FR_Wheel_4WD_2_2_inch_ZX5_p/kyow5201.htm

The only reason I dont see them fitting is because of how the tire attaches to the wheel. I didnt want to boil the tires off the wheels yet cause its still semi useable so thats why its my only problem.

Old 02-24-2012, 04:55 PM
wildbill1981

Default RE: Tornado s30 dish wheels?

here's the ones i just bought go to towerhobbies.com part number is 3347 for the front rims and the rear rims part number is 3348 just type it in the search area, the rims are on sale for $11 bucks for 4 rims...they come in packs of 4 only so u will get 8 rims total,but extra is better..lol ...also i just bought road tires with my order and i put my road tires on 1 set and the other set i put my stock tires on for off-road but i would recomend putting foam in ur stock tires, the road tires come with it and it stiffens the tires up so u dont hit ur rims on bumps

Old 02-24-2012, 08:59 PM
RockinEagle

Default RE: Tornado s30 dish wheels?

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_10955698/tm.htm

I ran into the same problem.  The above link will give you the wheel/part # you need.