Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Redcat Racing Support
Reload this Page >

Lansu radio steering wheel broken...

Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Lansu radio steering wheel broken...

Old 02-25-2012, 04:02 PM
Aksala

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lansu radio steering wheel broken...

So I bought my son a twister xtg for his birthday and the steering wheel on the radio broke...

I've looked everywhere I could think of to try to find a replacement wheel but couldn't find anything...

Getting very frustrated and am hoping someone here could direct me to the correct place to find something like that?
Old 02-25-2012, 06:38 PM
nitrosportsandrunner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Lansu radio steering wheel broken...

ORIGINAL: Aksala

So I bought my son a twister xtg for his birthday and the steering wheel on the radio broke...

I've looked everywhere I could think of to try to find a replacement wheel but couldn't find anything...

Getting very frustrated and am hoping someone here could direct me to the correct place to find something like that?
was it broken out of the box? If you got it like that, then you should fill out the warrenty form on redcats site.

With the exemption of really high-end radios, you wont find replacement parts made for radios.

Can you post a pic? Does it seem like there could be any way to repair it?
Old 03-05-2012, 01:48 PM
Aksala

Well...after trying to contact Redcat Racing maybe 10 times about it and getting ZEROresponse.....I will never buy another product from them...

What a joke of a company..

I will do everything I can to deter anyone from ever spending money on a redcat product....seriously...what a joke.
Old 03-05-2012, 07:54 PM
Dads like rc too

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Aksala

Well...after trying to contact Redcat Racing maybe 10 times about it and getting ZEROresponse.....I will never buy another product from them...

What a joke of a company..

I will do everything I can to deter anyone from ever spending money on a redcat product....seriously...what a joke.
I've read a lot of posts about people not being able to get thru to Redcat. I've called them only 4 times but everytime they answered just like any other business. What's going on with this company?
Old 03-06-2012, 03:09 PM
ThePenguins

wrong number?