Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Redcat Makes some boats

I want a Lipo powered boat.. but probaot Impulse 31.. is 350 bucks and dont even come with battery or charger..

Redcat makes plans. . how about some boats!!!!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Redcat Makes some boats

ORIGINAL: Torch39

I want a Lipo powered boat.. but probaot Impulse 31.. is 350 bucks and dont even come with battery or charger..

Redcat makes plans. . how about some boats!!!!!

I would like to see that as well. but i wouldnt hold my breath...lol
    The planes they are giving a try. whether or not they will continue depends on sales.
    I dont think boats have a high enough market right not for redcat to be interested. But then redcat is growing. I have only been a dealer for 2 years and in that time they have added the XB-E, Rampage XT and XB, lightning STK, the XTE's and the twister models. And at some point (hopefully this spring) there will be another twister based model that looks like a 1/0 scale HPI baja. So they are growing and adding. As their linup increases...so will sales. As sales increase, they will be able to branch out into other markets....perhaps boats, who knows.
    I can imagine a 30 inch boat with the ESC and motor from the brushless twister would be very quick!
    SC10rs, 1/6 hummer crawler, Kyosho Twin Force, Lunchbox project, Techone P51,