Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Redcat Makes some boats

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2012, 04:39 PM
Torch39

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Redcat Makes some boats

I want a Lipo powered boat.. but probaot Impulse 31.. is 350 bucks and dont even come with battery or charger..

Redcat makes plans. . how about some boats!!!!!

Old 03-01-2012, 09:05 PM
nitrosportsandrunner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Redcat Makes some boats

ORIGINAL: Torch39

I want a Lipo powered boat.. but probaot Impulse 31.. is 350 bucks and dont even come with battery or charger..

Redcat makes plans. . how about some boats!!!!!

I would like to see that as well. but i wouldnt hold my breath...lol
The planes they are giving a try. whether or not they will continue depends on sales.
I dont think boats have a high enough market right not for redcat to be interested. But then redcat is growing. I have only been a dealer for 2 years and in that time they have added the XB-E, Rampage XT and XB, lightning STK, the XTE's and the twister models. And at some point (hopefully this spring) there will be another twister based model that looks like a 1/0 scale HPI baja. So they are growing and adding. As their linup increases...so will sales. As sales increase, they will be able to branch out into other markets....perhaps boats, who knows.
I can imagine a 30 inch boat with the ESC and motor from the brushless twister would be very quick!