Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

REDCAT LARGE SCALE Rampage OR XT?

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 01:20 PM
Whozenext

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default REDCAT LARGE SCALE Rampage OR XT?

Hello guys,
Which one is better the Rampage or the XT? Durability, option parts?
Thank for your help?
Whoz.
Old 03-29-2012, 07:07 AM
kchobbies

Default RE: REDCAT LARGE SCALE Rampage OR XT?

well considering the rampage is the model and xt is a sub model gotta kind of be more specific cause the rampage xt, rampage xb, rampage mt, rampage xsc are all pretty much the same chassis and alot of the parts are interchangeable and really most of redcats products have stepped up big time over the years but comes down to how you drive them alot bash on them being redcat but for the price point they are great all the way around you really have to try hard to destroy them im in the process of making some vids of what it takes to brake these cars but their is alot of upgrades for them PM me for any questions or if interested in purchasing a truck or parts
ORIGINAL: Whozenext

Hello guys,
Which one is better the Rampage or the XT? Durability, option parts?
Thank for your help?
Whoz.
Old 03-31-2012, 05:10 AM
Whozenext

Thank for your reply, I notice that the rampage V2 and V3 start to be less available in the shops, meas they discontinue the production of this model?
Best regards.
Whoz.
Old 04-15-2012, 06:43 PM
RAMTech-HBF-LSF

The Rampage MT is completely different than the XT, including chassis, all plastic parts and tires of course. The engine and drivetrain are the same on both.

Option parts are now available for both, so it really comes down to how you will use it. If you want the biggest Monster Truck in town, then get the MT. If you want a cool looking truck that is light and inexpensive, then go for the XT.

Shoot me a PM if you have specific questions.