Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: epx pro

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

epx pro

Hey all.
    looking for some help on choosing a lipo and a compatable charger. Does one lipo charger charge all lipos or not? I was looking for a 4or 5000 mah i believe. I have a new volcano exp pro. My pro has the banana connectors so my charger needs them too right? Heelp! thanks

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: epx pro

thunder AC6 lipo charger. Its what I use. Its a good all-around unit and it doesnt cost alot.

Lipo chargers usually have adjustable charge rates. 1amp for a 1000mah lipo....5amps for a 5000mah lipo. you get the idea.

I use sky lipo (brand name) 2s 30c 5000mah packs. you will want at the least a 20c pack ( "C" means the discharge rate) A 30 or 40c pack is best.

Both the thunder AC6 and the sky lipo pack are sold on hobbypartz.com. the sky lipo packs (as well as most packs that site has) come with banana plugs already on them.

SC10rs, 1/6 hummer crawler, Kyosho Twin Force, Lunchbox project, Techone P51,

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: nitrosportsandrunner

thunder AC6 lipo charger. Its what I use. Its a good all-around unit and it doesnt cost alot.

Lipo chargers usually have adjustable charge rates. 1amp for a 1000mah lipo....5amps for a 5000mah lipo. you get the idea.

I use sky lipo (brand name) 2s 30c 5000mah packs. you will want at the least a 20c pack ( "C" means the discharge rate) A 30 or 40c pack is best.

Both the thunder AC6 and the sky lipo pack are sold on hobbypartz.com. the sky lipo packs (as well as most packs that site has) come with banana plugs already on them.

I agree with the above quote. Only exception is I use 40C batteries.
    Jeremy
    High Gear RC
    www.highgearrc.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I've been recommending thie Onyx series chargers.

http://www.duratrax.com/chargers/onyx/dtxp4245.html

Awesome charger, charges NICD, NiMH, Lipo, Etc.

All for about $120.