Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

.28 tunning help

Ok got the diffs rebuilt and got it to run .yea for me cause I'm not great at tuning these motors . Dose anyone know the factory setting for the .28 in the avalanche xrt . When I hit the breaks the motor dies and is hard to start back up . Please help tired of looking at this truck sit

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: .28 tunning help

ORIGINAL: heathen76

Ok got the diffs rebuilt and got it to run .yea for me cause I'm not great at tuning these motors . Dose anyone know the factory setting for the .28 in the avalanche xrt . When I hit the breaks the motor dies and is hard to start back up . Please help tired of looking at this truck sit
    Make sure your idle is set high enough. Your idle screw is what prevents the slide or barrel from fully closing while braking. It actually physically prevents it from closing all the way. So you want to make sure it's set right. You can check it without running it. Just pull the air cleaner and operate the throttle with the radio. You can look in the barrel and watch it open and close. If it fully closes while pushing on the brakes, it's set too low. Make sure you have your 1mm gap.
    SELLING MONSOON XTR WITH UPGRADED AND LOTS OF SPARE PARTS - PM FOR DETAILS
    Caldera 10e : Volcano EPX : Monsoon XTR : Sumo x2 :