Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Nitro to Electric conversions?

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2013, 07:40 AM
Shady9503

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitro to Electric conversions?

So I'm a huge nitro guy, i love it but i recently got a new job that takes alot of my time, and ive realized that i havent had the time to tinker with the engines like i used to, so im considering going electric, but my question is, would it be cheaper to convert the cars i have now? or sell them off and buy the electric replacements? i have the earthquake 3.5, hurricane XTR and the tornado S30, also some advice on electric maintainence would be nice as i know nothing XD and a link to where i can get a good charger!
Old 08-16-2013, 12:04 PM
fre$hjive

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Shady any luck converting your nitro to electric i have a volcano s30 and want to do the same to mine just don't know what steps to take.let me know if you find anything.Thanks..