Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Help!! With Avalanche XTE

Ok, heres the deal...we just purchased this and got the batteries charged up. However, when we turn it on the thing just takes off and the trigger on the remote doesnt control the car the way it should (i.e. forward, backward, neutral) Can someone please help me and my son with this? We are kind of R/C illiterate....thanks!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Help!! With Avalanche XTE

does the steering work? Check the trim adjustment on the radio, make sure its not bumped up and making it throttle. Try re-binding your radio. Is the radio working? Do you have green light on the radio? If not, make sure batteries are making contact. Sometimes these radios ship with the contacts too flat, try bending them out with a screwdriver if they're not making contact.
    SELLING MONSOON XTR WITH UPGRADED AND LOTS OF SPARE PARTS - PM FOR DETAILS
    Caldera 10e : Volcano EPX : Monsoon XTR : Sumo x2 :

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Yeah what dad said. But when your adjusting the throttle trim the car has to be on so you can see what its doing. I suggest putting the car on something so the wheels arent touching the ground. Like sitting it on a box but so the wheels hang freely. Since it IS a Brushless and you do this, it might get really loud and the tires might even balloon but just stick with it and try to adjust the throttle.

If that doesnt work I would turn it off and come back here and tell us what happened when you tried trimming the throttle. Dont forget to turn on the radio/Transmitter also. These cars arent like the Toy grade ones where you just turn the car on and everything works. Takes alot of maintenance and cash.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

re bind the radio to the reciever.

you can find a how to video on redcats site.

then, recalibrate the ESC to your radio. The manual should show how.

either your radio isnt telling the esc what to do, or the esc isnt callibrated to the radio.
    SC10rs, 1/6 hummer crawler, Kyosho Twin Force, Lunchbox project, Techone P51,