Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

New Receiver BAD on arrival

Ordered a receiver for one of our customers. It was dead on arrival. Replaced with new receiver here in store and works fine. I have called and left messages with your customer service dept &product support twice and have not received any call back or acknowledgement. I have also emailed about this item twice now with no response or acknowledgement. What is going on?Ineed a reply, a replacement, or a refund. Ihave been waiting weeks.

Lacey DeRock
    Get AHobby
    343 Railroad Ave
    Nevada City, CA95959
    Ph#530-478-1034
    www.getahobbyonline.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: New Receiver BAD on arrival

1-602-454-6445

Did you call the number above? I have never had a problem getting an answer before. I do know they are getting into the busy season, but they still dont usually take that long to get back to someone.

when I call, I select #2 for sales. That usually gets me the quickest responce.

Once you get ahold of someone you shouldnt have any trouble getting a replacement sent out.

sorry for the trouble. It sucks to get a DOA part.
    SC10rs, 1/6 hummer crawler, Kyosho Twin Force, Lunchbox project, Techone P51,

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Yes that is the number I called all 4 times.  I just received a call back from one of their employees that helped me out to satisfaction. 
    Forums usually get a quick response

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Get A Hobby

Yes that is the number I called all 4 times.* I just received a call back from one of their employees that helped me out to satisfaction.*
    Forums usually get a quick response
    Glad it got worked out. When parts arrive dead they are quick to get out replacements. I had a redcat 1/8 crawler I bought for myself arrive with a dead radio. filled out the warrenty form on the site and emailed them....and had a new radio the next week. It sucked getting a dead radio, but its nice to know if it happens again that they back up their product and make sure the customer gets what they purchased.
    SC10rs, 1/6 hummer crawler, Kyosho Twin Force, Lunchbox project, Techone P51,