Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Avalanche XTE Calibrating ESC with remote

Hello, I the Avalanche XTE and synced it to a FlySky FS-GT3B remote. When I power on remote and receiver car wants to go speeding off. Also seems the throttle is reversed. When I pull back it wants to go backwards. The turning servo works correctly.

On my remote I have the throttle in reverse and the trim all the way up to like 22/30 to make it work.

I would like to recalibrate ESC with my remote. When I looked in the instructions I noticed I got a Nitro version of instructions and did not see how to do this calibration. I believe it's an EZRUN-80A ESC. Anyone know how to calibrate this or have a video? .....TIA

Thomas Schilling

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Avalanche XTE Calibrating ESC with remote

ORIGINAL: tcs77

Hello, I the Avalanche XTE and synced it to a FlySky FS-GT3B remote. When I power on remote and receiver car wants to go speeding off. Also seems the throttle is reversed. When I pull back it wants to go backwards. The turning servo works correctly.

On my remote I have the throttle in reverse and the trim all the way up to like 22/30 to make it work.

I would like to recalibrate ESC with my remote. When I looked in the instructions I noticed I got a Nitro version of instructions and did not see how to do this calibration. I believe it's an EZRUN-80A ESC. Anyone know how to calibrate this or have a video? .....TIA

Thomas Schilling
    Hi
    it is an ezrun 80amp.
    google ezrun 80amp calibration. the pdf instructions will show up top of the list.
    Before you calibrate it, reset your throttle trim to 0.
    you might have to reverse your throttle trim. But wait till after you calibrate it to figure that out. If after calibrating the throttle is backwards, change the setting on the radio and recalibrate the esc again.
    SC10rs, 1/6 hummer crawler, Kyosho Twin Force, Lunchbox project, Techone P51,