Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Can't get a hold of RU FASTER.com

Old 12-22-2011, 01:33 PM
benjammin115

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can't get a hold of RU FASTER.com

I recently ordered a redcat tornado s30. Soon after I received and e-mail stating that they were out of stock on my item at their kentucky location but they did have it available at another location however, it would take longer to receive it. They instructed me to reply back so that my order could be sent out. After about 7 phone calls where I got nothing but a recording, and multiple e-mails I can't get a hold of them.I don't know what to do now, has anyone else had this problem?

Old 12-23-2011, 12:05 AM
basketballfan60123
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Can't get a hold of RU FASTER.com

The only thing I can suggest to you is to have a little patience and he (rufaster) will get back to you I mean the guy is on the redcat section all the time.
It is possible he may be busy at the moment with whatever his life has to hold him back from responding to you at the moment.
I have bought from rufaster and never had any problems.
Old 12-24-2011, 06:24 PM
R-U-FASTER

Item shipped from Ky on 12/23/11, sent you IM and should have tracking number as well. If you don't see the automated email check junk and spam or let me know and I can resend it tracking. Sorry again about phones, on line and retail stores were popping 2-3 days before Christmas, all will return pretty normal on Tuesday.

Mike
Old 12-29-2011, 04:34 PM
benjammin115

Got your e-mails. Thanks for your help with my order. Everything I ordered came a couple days ago! I havent started my car yet but as of nowI'm very happy with my purchase. Everything arrived together and very quickly. I look forward to buying from RU Faster again.

Old 01-03-2013, 02:30 PM
probe_guy19

Very smart with red cat parts and numbers ordering online no problem just taking a little longer too get my parts but I did order Dec 30th so I guess they were busy

Old 01-04-2013, 12:37 PM
R-U-FASTER

Order in on Dec 30, order out Jan 2nd early morning. Holiday got us.... USPS is off on New Years Day and we never shipped on New Years Eve.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:41 PM
probe_guy19

Its cool I'm new to rc but parts were great everything was right but I have a question about the pieces not threaded. Do I need too thread them myself or what.