Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

receiver for rcr-2c tx?bind?

Recently got the redcat rcr-2c 2.4ghz radio (transmitter).their web site says the receiver is discontinued and to use the E003B receiver wich i had bought before to try to fix this problem.the receiver did not come with a bind or match line and doesnt even have the led light the manual and the you tube vidios mention.My question is,is this the right reciever?if so where do you get a bind cord?]the receiver red cat sent as the E003B says ls-103-r on it.and if this is not the right receiver then wich is?Any help on this would be greatly apreciated as i am at a loss as to how to fix this.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: receiver for rcr-2c tx?bind?

part# E003B is an AM 27MHz 2 Channel Receiver and will only work with a AM Radio. If your using a RCR-2CNR 2.4GHz Radio you will need RCR-2C-Receiver. This receiver  comes with a bind cable. hope this helps.
    Redcat Dealer for AmazingRCstore.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: receiver for rcr-2c tx?bind?

hello, I just bought a Twister XTG, it came with a Lansu transmitter/ receiver, I also bought a Redcat RCR2C 2.4 ghz transmitter and receiver for another truck. My question is, am I able to bind the Lansu transmitter to the redcat receiver, and vice-versa?!? I assumed I could being both are Redcat products with their vehicles......