Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

kinda proud of this one...

short vid of my sandstorm
    1st time trying to match engine sounds to rc video. I think it came out pretty well.
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei9VBSeqihU[/youtube]
    SC10rs, 1/6 hummer crawler, Kyosho Twin Force, Lunchbox project, Techone P51,

RE: kinda proud of this one...

Nice work!!
    Pull the trigger, you gone Crash or Bash!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

That's awesome. Now I just need to get a speaker on my sons Caldera 10e and load those engine sounds onto it. I bet that would attract some attention.
    SELLING MONSOON XTR WITH UPGRADED AND LOTS OF SPARE PARTS - PM FOR DETAILS
    Caldera 10e : Volcano EPX : Monsoon XTR : Sumo x2 :

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Dads like rc too

That's awesome. Now I just need to get a speaker on my sons Caldera 10e and load those engine sounds onto it. I bet that would attract some attention.
    many have wished someone would make a sound module for electric RC models.
    Tamiya has one for the hilift 350...it changes engine sound based on throttle input. It would be easy to do , just have a "Y" cable from the throttle channel of the reciever.
    But the tamiya one does about 100 other things (lights, blinkers, horn...the list goes on) and thus costs a crap load of money.

I have had one of those fake v8 things for your real car. It reads engine rpms based on signal from your cig lighter....then generates the right v8 sound and transmits on a fm channel. just tune your radio to that channel and you get v8 noise from your 4cyl car.
    These are fairly cheap to, 30-50 bucks.

So why hasnt anyone made a cheap one for RC's? The only added issue is you would need a decent onboard speaker...one that could produce some bass.

Enough people THINK my brushless is a nitro...might as well give it the sound of a nitro!
    SC10rs, 1/6 hummer crawler, Kyosho Twin Force, Lunchbox project, Techone P51,

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: nitrosportsandrunner

ORIGINAL: Dads like rc too

many have wished someone would make a sound module for electric RC models.
    Tamiya has one for the hilift 350...it changes engine sound based on throttle input. It would be easy to do , just have a ''Y'' cable from the throttle channel of the reciever.
    But the tamiya one does about 100 other things (lights, blinkers, horn...the list goes on) and thus costs a crap load of money.

I have had one of those fake v8 things for your real car. It reads engine rpms based on signal from your cig lighter....then generates the right v8 sound and transmits on a fm channel. just tune your radio to that channel and you get v8 noise from your 4cyl car.
    These are fairly cheap to, 30-50 bucks.

So why hasnt anyone made a cheap one for RC's? The only added issue is you would need a decent onboard speaker...one that could produce some bass.

Enough people THINK my brushless is a nitro...might as well give it the sound of a nitro!
    Hey, might be a good business idea, after all, look at how good LED lights sold in the rc industry. Besides if someone could actually market and makepeople believe a supercharger would work on a nitro engine, than anything can be sold.
    SELLING MONSOON XTR WITH UPGRADED AND LOTS OF SPARE PARTS - PM FOR DETAILS
    Caldera 10e : Volcano EPX : Monsoon XTR : Sumo x2 :