Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Caldera 10E on 3s Lipo

[youtube][/youtube]www.youtube.com/watch1st speed run was cut short but its a couple more on the vid.
    Pull the trigger, you gone Crash or Bash!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Caldera 10E on 3s Lipo

nice
    I thought you got the novatech 3300kv motor tho?

anyway, to have some fun now, find someone with a tmaxx, nitro rustler or simillar nitro truck and show them what real speed is!

Its fun to pass a $300-$500 nitro truck with your $200 brushless truck.

did you see my vid of my mirage on 3s?
    SC10rs, 1/6 hummer crawler, Kyosho Twin Force, Lunchbox project, Techone P51,

Yeah I saw that car, and you shoot nice vids, and came very close to the camera lol. Oh I have a guy with a T-Maxx about to ride wit me soon, and he already told me that electric aint fast enough, and how I need speed some money and go nitro. I can't wait for him to see 1st hand how a smart penny can still do alright with electric. But on another note, I thought the Leopard Hobby 3300kv came with the Volcano...Maybe why the price was cheaper then???

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Eshore

*Yeah I saw that car, and you shoot nice vids, and came very close to the camera lol. Oh I have a guy with a T-Maxx about to ride wit me soon, and he already told me that electric aint fast enough, and how I need speed some money and go nitro. I can't wait for him to see 1st hand how a smart penny can still do alright with electric. But on another note, I thought the Leopard Hobby 3300kv came with the Volcano...Maybe why the price was cheaper then???
    maybe it is a leopard. It used to be a novatech. Can looks very close to the novatech I had in my tornado epx pro.

A tmaxx 3.3 may hang with your new caldera...if tuned well. A 2.5 tmaxx shouldnt be able to touch that speed. Either way, you should take him off the line.
    Funny thing with nitros is some think they are fast but dont have them tuned well.
    I once beat a revo 3.3 with a BRUSHED rustler. How? They had the revo to rich, and it didnt even shift into second gear! So it topped out a 25mph. They thought it was fast. When I tweaked the carb for them and the speed jumped upto 40+mph they were shocked and happy. Then they said "lets race again"
    thats what you get for helping some kids out...now they could smoke my rustler.

SC10rs, 1/6 hummer crawler, Kyosho Twin Force, Lunchbox project, Techone P51,

ok, I got you. I like my electric vehicles and thats what I run. They have come a long way.