Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

One/Half Scale biggest ready to run & ready to ride RC Ever! This is SERIOUS!

Coming soon....
    This is SERIOUS!
    Announcing the biggest ready to run & ready to ride remote control monster truck ever!!!!
    The new Redcat Racing Big Red is a new format for the avid hobby enthusiast. The Big Red features a full ½ scale super monster truck body with a large 3 Cylinder, 413cc gas powered 4 stroke UTV engine, 2.4GHz 3 channel remote and a full aluminum chassis with gas filled ATV style shocks.
    Not only can you control this monster beast over the roughest terrain with the 2.4GHz remote control, but you can also attach the included hand and foot rails to ride the vehicle while your friend controls the action with you on board (weight capacity 250 lbs).
    An unprecedented full 6 foot wheel base (72 inches), 4 foot height (48 inches), 3 foot width (36 inches) and stout 272 lbs weight will prove that bigger is truly better. Capable of reaching max speeds of 88MPH without rider and a weight sensored speed limiter of 55MPH with rider.
    Redcat Dealer for AmazingRCstore.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: One/Half Scale biggest ready to run & ready to ride RC Ever! This is SERIOUS!

I have already sold 3 of these!
    Bought one for myself as well.
    Expect a full review in about a week!!!
    SC10rs, 1/6 hummer crawler, Kyosho Twin Force, Lunchbox project, Techone P51,

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: One/Half Scale biggest ready to run & ready to ride RC Ever! This is SERIOUS!

A remote control 4 wheeler? Won't be long before one of these things kills somebody and brings regulation to the rc world just like the end of three wheelers in the 80's.....Seriously though, if this wasn't a joke I'd still want one.
    SELLING MONSOON XTR WITH UPGRADED AND LOTS OF SPARE PARTS - PM FOR DETAILS
    Caldera 10e : Volcano EPX : Monsoon XTR : Sumo x2 :

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

$1999 is a good deal...the body alone goes for $399!
    SC10rs, 1/6 hummer crawler, Kyosho Twin Force, Lunchbox project, Techone P51,

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Looks like April fools joke to me