Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

avalanche esc programming

Ok I have a customer in that for some reason went in and tried changing esc settings and has it all fubarred. I went into the hobbywing site as I assumed these are a hobbywing esc and went into the settings but this esc will only let you do 5 different settings and all of the hobbywing escs have 9+ dif settings. can someone tell me what esc these are and the dif settings and procedure to change them?
    Denny
    Big Boys RC Toys
    Howard, PA

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: avalanche esc programming

they are hobbywing....just a lower cost version.
    trying to program them via the radio is a total pain in the you know what. It is easy to get it wrong (as the owner did)
    I bought the hobbywing program card. It works on the 80a and 35a hobbwying/ezrun ESC's. Well worth the $15.
    Even tho that esc doesnt have the full range of features, the program card will let you easy program the settings it does have.
    SC10rs, 1/6 hummer crawler, Kyosho Twin Force, Lunchbox project, Techone P51,

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: avalanche esc programming

You can still use the HW card, but only to adjust the basic 5. If you have the card, the #s should match up.
    Remember to re-calibrate the throttle of the ESC and the remote first.
    MOmo