Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Clutch Bell Bearing Part Number?

Could someone let me know the correct part number for the bearings that so in the clutch bell for a Redcat Shockwave. Redcat support told me part number BS903-086 (5*10*4) but another vendor told me it's part number02139 (10*5*4). I already ordered the 5*10*4 bearings but since that part isn't listed on the Shockwave part's list schematic, I think it's a mistake and the other vendor is right. Could some one shed some light on this?

*sorry meant to say "Could someone let me know the correct part number for the bearings that GO in the clutch bell for a Redcat Shockwave."

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    They are the same part but in different packs, the only difference is that on 02139 costs around $20- $24 dollars because there is 8 bearings on that pack and bs903-086 brings only 2 but costs usually around $4.00
    Redcat Dealer for AmazingRCstore.com