Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Pull start problem

Hi
    this is my first post...I got a Volcano s30 for x-mass i started the break-in procedure on the truck and after the 2nd tank of fuel my pull starter wont engage anymore so i cant start it....i did read something about a one way bearing that is slipping....could it be fried just after 2 tanks of fuel?
    could use some guidance.

thanks

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    When ever u use a pilull starter u need to only pull it out 6-8inches any more can damage the spring or throw outthat one way bearing.
    What u could do is take it off and try to see if can tell whathappen and maybe fix it or, just attach the part that tirns the crank to a drill and do it that way. Ive seen alot of people do that.

Sorry about the bad luck. Ive got a tornado s30 and fortunatly havent had pull start problems. But I had watched video on youtube by alishanmao about how to do everything.
    Axial poison spyder wraith, axial exo terra, axial scx10 honcho, 13 xmods
    Fav. Quote... Only the dead have seen the end of war- plato