Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Redcat Racing Support
Reload this Page >

trying to buy a backdraft 8E in az

Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

trying to buy a backdraft 8E in az

Old 01-04-2014, 01:46 PM
Raeodor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default trying to buy a backdraft 8E in az

the title says it all. I checked authorized dealers in AZ and no one has the backdraft8e in stock. I really dont want to buy on online, I would like to be able to check it out before I buy it. Anyone know where I can actually buy one in person in a store somewhere in this damn state?
Old 01-04-2014, 06:56 PM
zackS30

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I live the glendale, and the arrowhead mall has a rc shop in it they have redcat cars. They r all about 100$ over priced though
Old 01-04-2014, 09:38 PM
Raeodor

Yea i called them earlier, and they dont have backdraft 8e. It's maddening that they keep trying to get me to buy earthquake or tornado. But backdraft is the best one ive seen so far.

I talked to someone in a hobby shop a couple hours ago and he said I can buy them from the red cat website and actually pick it up at their Phx headquarters. Unfortunately they are closed during the weekends but Monday morning ill give them a call and see if I can. Supposedly you can do this with parts as well. Ill check it out Monday and let you know.
Old 01-05-2014, 09:30 AM
zackS30

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I knew redcat had a wearhouse here but I didnt know u could pick it up from them. Theres a place I go to called duncan rc (glendale) they r going to be getting redcat stufff here soon they say.
Old 01-06-2014, 07:39 AM
nitrosportsandrunner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Redcat is located in AZ
3145 East Washington Street
Phoenix, AZ 85034

not sure if you can buy from their site and pickup at warehouse, but call them to find out
Phone: 602-454-6445

At least, if you buy from their site and its shipped from warehouse, it will arrive quick and shout there be any issues with it getting it warrantied would be fast.
Old 01-06-2014, 09:59 AM
Raeodor

Yea just called them after receiving an e-mail stating shipping can be held for pickup. When I called to confirm, they said "oh he was mistaken", but they offered me free shipping and will have it delivered by tomorrow. So I will be going that route.

I decided on the Hurricane XTE because it offers more upgrading features imo. I will up the pinion about 2-3 teeth and use 5000mAh's and that should give me the extra 5-10 mph top end I am looking for.

thx for the help!