Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Upgraded diferancial?

Is there a upgrade to the stock diff in a Volcano epx brushed?

cam

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    How old is the truck? BTW, diffs are kind of the bain of life, I'm guessing you blew the bevel gears. If so, put a rebuild in it and make sure everything is tight. If you keep killing gears, look at what your doing, usually it's people pegging the throttle on jumps and landing on one end or the other.

There is an upgraded diff 02024T, but I think most of the current cars have it already.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    That upgrade diff foxys mentioned should do the trick.....I think those only come in the epx Pro models....not the brushed. Both versions are metal, but the Pro's version are harder steel.
    SC10rs, 1/6 hummer crawler, Kyosho Twin Force, Lunchbox project, Techone P51,

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    I think 02030T is an up-grade pinion that fits Volcanos also.

Thanks for the replays! The truck is brand new and it is making a clicking noise and it's been like that from day one just never knew better until my friend got one and his makse no noise that's why I thought I should see if there is a rebuild kit or a better replacement.