Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Redcat Volcano

Redcat Volcano

This is all I have of a Volcano SV. I'm having a hard time finding a tranny and other odds and ends. Even Redcats website doesn't have much in the parts department. Any ideas?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1959854_10152222176845845_1831179607_n.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	148.3 KB 
ID:	1983072  

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Redcats website is actually pretty good but unfortunately you need to know the part numbers before you'll be able to find anything.

I recently bought the contents of a hobby store that stocked and sold Redcat. Over the past few months I have been slowly catgorizing and posting items on Ebay etc. I have included a link to one of the sites I use when determining what I have and what it fits.

This link will take you directly to the manual section. http://www.competitionx.com/rc-manua...acing-manuals/

I need to watch what I say here as this isn't the forsale section but I do have a number of parts and parts cars. Let me know what you need and i'll see what I have. Can't guarantee anything though as I'm still sorting all this out myself but i'll look.
    Last edited by john01374; 04-01-2014 at 09:45 AM.