Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Sandstorm TK

Old 05-09-2014, 04:40 AM
sandstorm55

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sandstorm TK

Can anyone tell me what size wrench I need to buy for sandstorm tk turnbuckles and servo arm nut?
Old 05-12-2014, 01:57 PM
sandstorm55

For anyone else asking this question is is Redcats answer "I do not know" when I called that is what answer I was given told no one uses a wrench I find it funny I see all kinds of turnbuckle wrenches online yet Redcat gives me that answer so far not impressed with Red Cat product support.
Old 05-13-2014, 11:44 AM
zackS30

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Didnt it come with the T-wrench? If not couldnt u use a pair of pliers to hold the nut and turn it ftom the other side with the allen wrench?
Old 05-14-2014, 03:53 PM
sandstorm55

No it came with no wrench at all no big deal I just wanted to use a wrench instead of pliers but a small knuckle buster (adjustable crescent wrench) works just fine.