Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Tornado s30 racing?

Just picked up an s30 for a really good deal and I would like to give racing a shot at my local track, never done it before and figured there is no better time than now to give it a try. I will go down to the track for a couple weeks before I actually enter a race so that I can learn it and learn my car but I would like to ask some advice from you guys, what can I do to get this vehicle race ready? What upgrades should I look into? Any and all positive advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Upgrade clutch. Get spare dog bones and drive shafts front and back.
    Better shocks, stock leak amd bend.
    Spare suspension parts as well. I broke a hinge pin pretty easy but hasnt happened again.
    Better steering servo wouldnt hurt. Something quick for sure. Maybe a hitec 645mg will be fast enough?

Make sure all the grub screws are loctited with BLUE, red is way too hard. Blue works the best.
    A few spare grubs wouldbt hurt either, I THINK the ones off the trans are m3's? Cant remember.
    Last edited by zackS30; 06-03-2014 at 01:16 AM.
    Redcat tornado s30, 13 Xmods, rockslide rs10, axial exo terra, axial scx10 honcho
    Fav. Quote... Only the dead have seen the end of war- plato