Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Is My Controller Toast?

Having trouble with my controller, no steering at all and it is the original controller that came with it. I just got my shockwave buggy put back together last night after a crash last weekend and was trying it out this morning, everything was going fine then suddenly I could not turn but the throttle and brake still worked. I put new batteries in before I took it out so I know they are good. I opened up the battery box and pulled out the receiver and plugged the steering servo into the throttle slot, now it turns when I use the trigger but does nothing when I put them back. I tried to re bind it to see if that would help but it didnt. Is my three week old controller that has never been dropped and just sits on a table most of the time done for?

Thanks for any input.

Where is the ST/DR knob set to?

I honestly dont remember where they were when it stopped steering and I fiddled with it after so I cant tell now. I did take it apart to see if there were any loose wires or anything but there was nothing my untrained eye could see wrong with it.

I went ahead and bought a new Flysky radio and it is working good now.