Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

just shoot me please

Old 08-30-2014, 08:19 AM
freekshow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just shoot me please

I have a 1 hr old redcat rampage xb..first tank I let it idle to break it i. Got 10 minutes into the 2nd tank of 1/4 throttle and it was running good. All of a sudden any time you try to accelerate it starts popping real bad continuously until you idle. 30 seconds after it started popping it dies and wont restart. It seems to be getting gas but no spark. I replaced the plug with no luck. All the coil wires seem to be tight. WHAT can make a unit 1 hr old have no spark ? Coil...plug wire.... battery ??? Help please..wanted to let the grandkid play with the car and its dead in the water...it ran good ..it has good compression and seems to have fuel..any ideas ??? Thanks !!! Totally frustrating when it made it 5 minutes into its first running tank..it ran great though for the first 5 min...
Old 09-02-2014, 10:33 AM
Redcat James

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would give Redcat a call at (602)454-6445 when you have the vehicle in front of you and they should be able to assist you over the phone, should be covered under warranty.