Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Receiver issues with Tremor?

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2014, 10:11 AM
mk3wagen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Receiver issues with Tremor?

I'm trying to setup a new Redcat Tremor and for some reason I'm having issues with the remote/receiver. The Tremor battery is fully charged and the batteries in the remote are fresh. The steering/throttle work intermittently. If I pick up the Tremor and hold it next to the remote, everything works fine. Anyone have any suggestions?
Old 12-25-2014, 05:21 PM
brew20_0

I am having the same problem my boys each got one for Christmas and one runs great and the other wont go two feet away from the remote. The receiver would blink like it wasnt seeing the remote until you get next to it then it would go again. So any suggestions would be great.
Old 12-25-2014, 09:18 PM
Lingo1

My son got a Tremor ST for Christmas and we are having the same issues. Doesnt respond to remote unless you're right on top o it. When battery is fully charged, it seems to do what it wants....pick it up and the wheels start spinning really fast. Wish it had a little more in depth troubleshooting. Kinda messed up Christmas as he's really disappointed in a truck that doesn't work.....
Old 12-26-2014, 04:18 PM
brew20_0

They are sending me a new receiver.
Old 01-06-2015, 05:05 PM
Lingo1

Brew20_0, did you have to solder anything? They are sending me a receiver also but told me I would have to solder something.
Old 01-10-2015, 10:41 AM
brew20_0

Yes I did solder it in but after 2 batterys of run time I am having the same problems again this is after they sent the wrong receiver first so this is not looking good for redcat
Old 01-10-2015, 06:05 PM
Lingo1

Well at least you got a receiver. Mine still hasn't arrived. Kinda sucks when you give a "broken" Christmas gift. Wondering if I shoulve spent more money and gone with Traxxas instead. :/