Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

rs10xt no steering

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2014, 12:55 PM
sdnitro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rs10xt no steering

I recieved a rs10xt for christmas and it broke the very next day. The truck goes forward and reverse just fine but the steering doesnt work anymore. I have tried all four positions and none of them work. The front wheels dont respond and neither do the rear wheels. I have two of these trucks so i tried switching the recievers no luck so then i swapped the esc and no change. I would like to try to rebind the reciever and remote but i am unsure how to do this, i cannot find a button on the reciever nor a button to push on the remote. I have a feeling the remote might be bad but im not sure. Does redcat have any sort of warrenty as this was a gift? Any help would be appreciated, thanks
Old 12-27-2014, 01:32 PM
sdnitro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Another problem I am having is with the other rs10 that isnt broken. The problem is when I turn the remote off the truck wants to take off backwards all on its own, and the other sr10 that won't steer doesn't do that it stays put.