Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Redcat Racing Support
Reload this Page >

Blackout XTE Pro: Missing Screw from Servo Arm - Need a new screw.

Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Blackout XTE Pro: Missing Screw from Servo Arm - Need a new screw.

Old 01-09-2015, 10:01 AM
imacsuk2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Blackout XTE Pro: Missing Screw from Servo Arm - Need a new screw.

Somehow the screw holding the servo arm got loose and fell out. I'm unable to find it since it happened outside.
I have found a temporally fix which is a screw I found lying around in the garage.
I have heard from some people saying that some parts haven't been available for over a month.

According to the manual, it show the part #213-044 so I went looking and found it sold out (out of stock) everywhere.
However, I found different screws itself are available for sale and some details are saying they fit almost all r/c.
Now here is my problem, nothing is mentioned in the manual as to what specific screw for that part #213-044.
Some screws in the manual are given different part #s.

I don't want to buy some screws and find out they don't fit.

*I have sent an email to redcat racing support on the 7th but I haven't heard back since then.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150108_191731_736-jpg.png
Views:	402
Size:	303.9 KB
ID:	2062495   Click image for larger version

Name:	missing_screw.png
Views:	1199
Size:	585.1 KB
ID:	2062496  

Last edited by imacsuk2; 01-09-2015 at 10:04 AM.
Old 01-09-2015, 06:15 PM
imacsuk2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, I went ahead and bought several different screws mentioned in the manual. I guess when I get them, I will try each of them.

The temporally screw I have now is doing really well.