Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Redcat Racing Support
Reload this Page >

Vocano Epx Pro red flashing LED rapidly (ESC and Reciever)

Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Vocano Epx Pro red flashing LED rapidly (ESC and Reciever)

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2015, 12:14 PM
Austin-316

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vocano Epx Pro flashing red LED rapidly (ESC and Reciever)

Hi
I have volcano EPX pro brushless ,with stock motor and esc ,previousely it worked perfectly fine ,now when i turn on the ESC ,the motor beeps twice then both the reciever and ESC start blinking red very quickly ,the truck wo'nt move or steer ,i made sure my 2s lipo battery is fully charged ,i already tried to rebind the Tx and Rx, also tried to recalibrate the ESC ,still no luck, i searched google and found that if red led flashes rapidly this means that the the thermal protection is on and shuts the power down to the motor ,but the strange thing is both the motor and the ESC are cool i even left it overnight , still problem persists,
is there any way to around this ,i tried every searchable solution on the internet still no luck ,thanks in advance

Last edited by Austin-316; 05-02-2015 at 12:25 PM.
Old 05-03-2015, 07:23 AM
Austin-316

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I tried with another Tx and Rx and it was working fine so the problem is in the radio system