Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Redcat Racing Support
Reload this Page >

Product support if purchased NIB from Ebay?

Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Product support if purchased NIB from Ebay?

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2016, 08:40 PM
Jimmy JFlyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Product support if purchased NIB from Ebay?

Hello folks.
I am looking to get into crawlers but the budget is super tight. My first truck is probably going to be a Sumo 1/24 since the kids and I will then always be able to crawl and have fun inside. I may go for an Everest 16 or 10 afterwards. With he budget being so tight I am considering the $30.00 to $40.00 savings on the 16 & 10 + free shipping.

My question is this... if I get an actual part failure, not an oopsey but an honest manufacturer part failure, will Redcat take care of it if I didn't purchase direct from them?

I know certain parts are prone to failure so I want to know if the savings buying from a vendor other than the manufacturer will kill factory support or not.

Hoping someone can shed some light on this before I pull the trigger on a new Redcat crawler.

Thanks in advance for any opinions/advice/insight that can be offered.

Regards,
Jimmy
Old 02-28-2016, 07:43 AM
Bob Jablonski

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If it is new, register it with Redcat and your good. If it was a truck they discontinues say 5 years ago that may be a different animal.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
[email protected]
www.countylinehobbies.com
Like us on Facebook
Old 02-28-2016, 12:49 PM
Jimmy JFlyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Bob, thank you for the info! It will definitely be new. With these trucks being on the cheaper side in comparison to say Axial, Traxxas or Losi, I won't try skimping further on price and will only get new.

Thanks again.