Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Original Landslide parts

Old 02-06-2018, 04:00 PM
perhamrocks

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Original Landslide parts

I got into Nitro a little over 10 years ago with a Redcat Volcano SV. I had a blast working on my truck with my brother. I won 2 Landslides on seperate occasions in Redcat's old video competitions. One is the orignal Landslide with an SH .18 motor. The other is the Landslide X21 with the heavier axles and the SH .21 motor. Long story short I moved away to college fall of 2009 and they got put on a shelf until now.

My volcano may be beyond repairing now, but the orignal landslide is in fair shape yet. I'm going to try to get it started tonight. The motor was seized up even after being stored with after-run oil (granted it has been 8 years since it ran). It broke free easily with a little PB Blaster. The Landslide X21 is still brand new in the box and every thing seems good on it.

My question is are there still parts for these old Nitros? The electric landslide and the earthquake 3.5 both seem to have very different set ups. The avalanche looks the most similar but its chasis set-up looks like a mirrored version of the old landslides.

Search this Thread