Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

New to me Rampage TT

Old 10-12-2018, 07:47 AM
lovedr79

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default New to me Rampage TT

well after being out of the R/C world for 10+ years i got back into in a big way with this buggy. i have had a few nitro T-Maxx's, 1/8th buggys, planes and such. i couldn't pass this up. as you can see by the pics it has from what I can tell about every aluminum part and upgrade, except the front bumper. also came with a tackle box full of what appears to be all the plastic take off's.

I started going over it last night making a to do list.

Hopefully someone can shed some light on some of what i have here. It does a have Walbro WA-12C carb, this carb does not have a pulse port, choke or a line for the primer. I didnt notice the primer line was missing until i got home, didnt really look it over to good due to the price, I wanted to get out of there before his wife found out how cheap he sold it.

My question is how do i go about priming/choking?
what to do with the primer return line?

Are there any good options for a remote kill switch that doesn't require a 3 channel receiver/radio, currently it has the spektrum 2 channel. I know i should have a 3 channel........ Or is there a good traditional fail safe? It did come with a HSP failsafe in the toolbox.

What options are there for the receiver battery? i want to order a new one as i don't know how old this one is.

If this needs to be moved please let me know