Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Redcat Racing Support
Reload this Page >

BLACKOUT™ XTE PRO 1/10 SCALE BRUSHLESS - Full Throttle with Remote Off

Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

BLACKOUT™ XTE PRO 1/10 SCALE BRUSHLESS - Full Throttle with Remote Off

Old 08-20-2019, 06:22 AM
bk.hk.games

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BLACKOUT™ XTE PRO 1/10 SCALE BRUSHLESS - Full Throttle with Remote Off

Hey All - Was hoping I might find a little help here. I have a BLACKOUT™ XTE PRO 1/10 SCALE BRUSHLESS. Great starter car, but I have a very odd issue. If I am driving it with the throttle set to "normal" on the remote all is fine. But, if I turn the remote off and the car is still on it rips off at full throttle uncontrollably. Similarly, if I switch the throttle to reverse it will drive off uncontrollably. Has anyone experienced anything like this before? thank you!
Old 08-22-2019, 03:58 PM
RustyUs

Received 40 Likes on 38 Posts

Get in the habit of turning off your RC before turning off the transmitter...always. I got nothing on second issue other than to do a calibration on you ESC.