Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

stock receiver tip

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2007, 08:29 PM
Chubbysdad
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stock receiver tip

Just wanted to make a post about something that in my opinion should be done if you are using the stock receiver. The crystals have been bouncing out or coming loose in quite a few cars lately. Just zip tie or put rubber bands around the crystal and the receiver(so they wont move) Just wanted to point this out so hopefully it will help some of the newer people. I personally use a spectrum so it doest matter but if it helps one person that the post was worth it.
Old 11-08-2007, 08:36 PM
wolverine330

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: stock receiver tip

Way ahead of you clermont, good call though. I wasn't going to say anything, thinking maybe I was just an idiot and there were some reasons it was falling out... I just wrapped some trusty electrical tape around it, gives it good character...

Wolv.