Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Just a thank you

I just wanted to thank all of you that bought parts over the last month or so. I was having customers email the part numbers and then ship out parts, but I was getting so many emails with part numbers, that I decided to open a website. Makes it much easier. Its almost complete but does process orders already. Feel free to look around and ask any questions. We are here to help.
    thanks again, Dennis
    Cen truggy, Bigfoot 1/5th, Cen buggy, Mg16, Redcat Earthquake, Redcat Drifter

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Just a thank you

hey Dennis great website! Next time I need parts I'll come to you. I am tired of trying to get to my customer history and order info on the redcat home site. I've posted a request for help with this problem to the redcat president but have never recieved a reply. I've even talked to some guy at the company live on the phone who gave me this crazy password (uppercase, lowercase, and numbers) and I still cant get any information concerning my orders. Thanks for selling parts! later!
    Dude! I could beat you with a stomper!

TEAM TERRIBLES... RC money is a Terrible thing to waste!
    http://teamterribles.com/

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Just a thank you

Great. Look foward to working with you.
    Cen truggy, Bigfoot 1/5th, Cen buggy, Mg16, Redcat Earthquake, Redcat Drifter