Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Got some compliment about the volcano today

hey guys, went to the local school parking lot with a few cars and a couple of guys were complimenting the volcano. Once said he had a rampage the other had a tmaxx. They liked the size and speed too. When i told them how much they were pretty amazed too. The jato and fw-05t were out and no compliment.

volcano-2
    jato-0
    125 characters and 2 lines is not enough to list my RC obsession!!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Got some compliment about the volcano today

people c me in the park like every day and stop and ask me where to get one of these.... I have the 1/10 buggy
    Savage X , Sure Fire . 32 , Hot-Rod Pipe , Escalade body , HEAVY Mods for HEAVY Bashing

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I just got my volcano about two weeks ago,and ive got nothing but compliments.
    My buddies come over and all they say is BAD ASS dude BAD ASS.Of course they want to
    know where i got it,and if they can get one?Nice looking products,good job redcat!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I just got my volcano about two weeks ago,and ive got nothing but compliments.
    My buddies come over and all they say is BAD ASS dude BAD ASS.Of course they want to
    know where i got it,and if they can get one?Nice looking products,good job redcat!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

yep the guy at my lhs likes my volcano as well.me and him talked about them for awhile,so ive almost got him wanting to get into selling the redcat products.do u hear that redcat????.he is thinking about getting the parts anyways,so that way i dont have to wait on shipments to come in.
    i think that would be awesome if he gets into redcat.
    Traxxas Jato,Nitro Sport,T-Maxx,Volcano STX,Ofna ultra lx comp buggy,Smartech Speedy Tiger buggy.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Well I THOUGHT I was the only person in this country town that played with r/c's.... but a few guys my age stopped by the park 2day and talked to me a while.... I gave them a sample of the 1/10 buggy..... they were in aww..... they have traxxas stuff and were very impressed with redcat... they about **** when i told them how cheap they were.... BUT I was totally abusing my buggy . every since I got those aluminum hubs and stuff its like driving a tank... I flipped it like 18 ft.. down a big hill into the middle of the road goin full speed..... just nicked the head a tad.... NO DMG!!! woot woot! I'm not even gonna go into a big spill on how many times i smashed my buggy this afternoon with NO DMG!!! [:-]
    Savage X , Sure Fire . 32 , Hot-Rod Pipe , Escalade body , HEAVY Mods for HEAVY Bashing

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I had a buddy of mine come pick up his truck this afternoon after I did some work on it (REAL truck..lol) and I broke out my 1/8 Hurricane XP (the bad daddy of the Redcat line-up) and he was FREAKING OUT at how damn fast this thing is...he just kept saying "WOW!!...that thing friggen ROCKS!"...he just couldn't contain himself...it was FUNNY!

After we came back inside he was looking it over closer and said...."Put me down for 2!!"...I thought he was joking....but he WASN'T!....he wants one for him and one for his wife...I think I talked him into the truck for his wife though...either way...he wants 2!
    1/8 Redcat Hurricane XP Buggy/.27 motor (4.43cc)/tuned exhaust
    1/10 Redcat Volcano STX truck/.18 motor (3.0cc)/tuned exhaust

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Yeah, I run the buggy in the neighborhood and got some nice comments too

jeeperscreapers

Did you post anywhere the aluminium replacement parts you got for the 1/10 buggy?
    Scanned couple of post but couldn't find any references to those parts.

Thanks

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

i just got my volcano stx on monday from fed ex and had it out in my apt. parking lot breaking it in and when i when out there my wife and son were watching from the balcony, but before i got the first tank through it there had to be 30 people out there watching and asking all kinds of questions about it. they kept saying how fast it was and i just laughed because i never tried to over do it. only popped the full in small spurts. after i told them that i was only breaking it in and not trying to to run it full throttle their jaws dropped and when i told them how much i paid compared to the major brands they couldn't believe it. a few of the guys there had some r/c stuff, like traxxas, cen and kyosho and the shocked at the quality and price. i was optimiztic at first butt after i started break in i love my volcano!!!
    1/10 Kyosho Baja Beetle
    1/10 Volcano STX-Futaba 2PH

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I was at my lhs getting a glow plug, nitro, alkalines and a starter yesterday and saw the Himoto version of the Volcano on the shelf. This guy want's $560.00 AUD for it, my brother imported one from china for $270.00 delivered. I'm a bit scared to ask how much he wants for parts

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

WOW...thats $414.00 USD...

I wonder if they are paying huge amounts for shipping or something for them to justify that price?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

after changing the door mount and hub i took my truck out today. i jumped and bashed and just punished my truck. and nothing broke on me. im pretty happy right now .
    Himoto Eldorada 1/10th

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

This guy looks prety dodgey, he's like the doppleganger of the comic book guy on the Simpsons only older and fatter. He's in a scummy area and i think he's praying on people who are reluctant to research there purchaces. Still he's close to work and has spare parts

Now if only i could keep my buggy out of drains i'd be happy.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

LOL....well..It'll be interesting to hear what he gets for parts...

In the meantime...keep your buggy out of the drains...your hand on your wallet and your arse against the wall!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

hay every one im new at this.
    i just got a volcano stx and the cheep thing is broken for the 3rd time in about 3weeks most of the time is waiting for parts.the front steering knuckles are breaking the last time it broke i was going wide open onflat pavement and the arm let loose can anyone help me with this problem?
    can you get aftermarket parts for this thing.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Thats a heck of a way to introduce yourself... lol. Welcome, and read the posts here. You will find alot of helpful info.
    Cen truggy, Bigfoot 1/5th, Cen buggy, Mg16, Redcat Earthquake, Redcat Drifter

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

hay everyone having trouble with the volcano stx trucks sterring .i got the replacement fix. HPI Super Nitro RS4 Racer BLUE ALUM Steering Knuckles. they fit great the only thing you need is a set of outer bearings #8 size they fit without any mods. i got mine from ebay link------- http://stores.ebay.com/NewWorldConcepts

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

does anyone know were i can get a prepainted 1997 suburban body for a tmaxx