Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Hey Redcat!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2006, 07:25 PM
shamelessbill

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hey Redcat!!!

Just a thought- To send FedEx shipments signature required is not good. I can't even sign the note left at my door, I have to be there!

Please PM me a phone # so we can get this resolved. Per fedex they will deliver again between 11 and 7 tomorrow, I'll just tell my boss I'm taking the day off for my toy car...

I don't want to be whiny but little things like this can wreak havoc on us working stiffs.
Old 03-16-2006, 07:28 PM
Xeller8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hey Redcat!!!

Do you have a nice neighbor that is home during the day that could sign for it?
Old 03-16-2006, 07:49 PM
jeeperscreapers

I just leave a note on the door for them to leave it around back ... and they always just take the note down and leave it out back !
Old 03-16-2006, 08:43 PM
ehroof

i agree but if no one is home and they leave it without a signature then someone could just take it or the person who it is being delivered to can just say they never got it. my fedex guy comes between 2:30 and 3:00 every times, usually my wife is picking up the kids at that time.
Old 03-17-2006, 07:06 AM
shamelessbill

I have a "standing OK to deliver and leave on porch" I did directly with fedex years ago but apparantly this was sent with "must be signed in person" check on the options sheet. Only a Red Cat rep can change it. They can even have it re-routed to my neighbors house ( around the corner) and that would be fine. My only other option is to go to the FedEx location and pick it up myself.
Old 03-18-2006, 08:07 PM
shamelessbill

A quick appology to redcat. It was the fedex guy who screwed up, not redcat. He should have left the package. Darren's crew is TOP shelf and I'm sorry i ever doubted them.

Bill
Old 03-18-2006, 11:12 PM
Kemo

Where is he anyways? I have yet to hear from him for a long while now.
Old 04-01-2006, 11:59 PM
dean1d

I AM HAVING A PROBLEM RIGHT NOW BECAUSE FED EX SAYS I SIGNED FOR MY TORNADO XP THAT WAS SHIPPED FROM REDCAT,BUT I DIDNT! I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED THE CAR AND THE SIGNATURE THAT FED EX HAS IS JUST A CIRCLE (NOT A REAL SIGNATURE JUST A PLAIN OLD CIRCLE)! DONT KNOW WHERE THE CAR IS WHO GOT IT,BUT REDCAT AND FEDEX SAYS SORRY YOU SIGNED FOR IT(WHICH I DIDNT)! THIS WAS A BIRTHDAY PRESENT FOR MY SON WHICH IS NOW VERY LATE,AND WAS GOING TO BE OUR START IN RC HOBBIES,SOUNDS LIKE I AM SCREWED SO I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO OR IF I SHOULD BUY ANOTHER REDCAT OR NOT!
Old 04-02-2006, 07:23 AM
Chubbysdad
My Feedback: (1)

Redcat switched to DHL now. Glad fedex is out of the picture. For me...... Fedex was horrible.
Old 04-02-2006, 09:41 PM
dean1d

evidentally they didnt because this was just last week!
Old 04-02-2006, 09:49 PM
ehroof

wow dean than stinks. I think it's fedex's fault though, you should stick to your guns with them and say its not my signature. Is there shipping insurance on it, i would think redcat includes it in their shipping charge. If you dont sign your name like it is on fedex's paperwork, i would fight it.