Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hop Ups for Volcano STX

Can people please post the hops ups for the Volcano STX with p/n's and a link please?

I am still new to the r/c truck world and not sure what you all have found and i know others have been asking too. I have read through most of the posts about it but am still a bit not sure what we can put on it and where to find it. I hope people can post what they have found out for us newer guys. I know quite bit about r/c planes and they are very different other than the motors and electronics. Thanks for all of your help and paitence with us new guys
    1/10 Kyosho Baja Beetle
    1/10 Volcano STX-Futaba 2PH

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Hop Ups for Volcano STX

Well here is the stuff I have found off the other posts:

Tuned Pipe- p/n 1018k $55 from www.rchub.com
    Himoto bodies $16.99 from www.clermontmotorsports.com

Please if anyone has any other stuff that we can put on our Volcano please post it here. There where talk of other stuff but I am unclear on exactly what it.
    1/10 Kyosho Baja Beetle

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

go to ebay and type in hpi mt2 c hubs in the search box.this is what i found there.rear knuckle arm hub,c hub hubs carriers,and front knuckle arm hub.another guy on here tired these and says that they work.so i have ordered some for myself.there is also front and rear arms on there,but i dont know if they will work.i'm almost willing to try anything,to give my volcano more strength.
    Traxxas Jato,Nitro Sport,T-Maxx,Volcano STX,Ofna ultra lx comp buggy,Smartech Speedy Tiger buggy.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I ONLY said the front hubs and carriers work .... I got my rear hubs today and they are to small..... you could probably make them work if you had the matching rear lower arms.... donno what all you would run into though. would need a diff dogbone holder and maybe longer dogbones.... depending on the length of the hpi mt2 lower arms..... i'm shure with some effort you could make it all come together hehe.....
    Savage X , Sure Fire . 32 , Hot-Rod Pipe , Escalade body , HEAVY Mods for HEAVY Bashing

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

NMT2020B Alloy Front Bearing C Hub (10 Degrees Caster) is this it?..... just want to make sure this is the right thing. also, is it easy to install and more durable than what on there now?
    1/10 Kyosho Baja Beetle

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

think thats it.... far far more durable.... easy to install ... just check my post in one of the aluminum parts threads about what to do with the screws
    Savage X , Sure Fire . 32 , Hot-Rod Pipe , Escalade body , HEAVY Mods for HEAVY Bashing

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

cool thanx alot.... i'm gonna wait to see if i can get them cheaper when i head to toledo for the expo..... if not then i'll just order them.
    1/10 Kyosho Baja Beetle

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

has anyone figured anything out for the rear hubs yet? 2 days ago i broke the one on the left side rear..... had to crazy glue back togetther but haven't run it again yet.... tell ya what though that was the second time i flipped it that day and thats all that broke....
    1/10 Kyosho Baja Beetle