Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-31-2006, 07:32 PM
shawnTXP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!

OK, after I posted a problem about my txp wanting to take off all the time, several people told me that I need a new clutch slice and spring. So, i bought one and have NO CLUE where it is located. I know that if i were to tear the car apart that I could find it, but before I do it and screw something else up, I was hoping that someone would tell me where it was.

CAN ANYONE HELP???????????????????????

Thanks
Shawntxp
Old 03-31-2006, 08:19 PM
ehroof

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!

under the clutch bell on the front of the engine, take allen screw out on the tip and the rest if pretty self explanitory. Need to take motor out, better of taking off from engine mount then taking everything off from the bottom of car otherwise you will have to worry about lining everything back up and may strip gears.
Old 04-16-2006, 11:31 PM
Fltlander

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!

I would just either take it to a hobby store that will help or find a buddy that knows *** he is doing...!!