Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

3 IMPORTANT QUESTIONS

ANYONE MAT ANSWER THESE 3 QUESTIONS

1. IF I PUT TRUCK TIRES ON MY REDCAT TORNADO XP WILL IT MAKE THE CAR SUCK??

2. DOES ANYONE HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THE " COLD GLOW PLUG " <( KEEPS ENGINE COOL IN HOT TEMPERATURES )????

3. WHATS THE BEST ROTO STARTER FOR THE REDCAT TORNADO XP???

THANX

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: 3 IMPORTANT QUESTIONS

Ok, not to be a grouch, but do you really have to post the same thing 3 times? I can understand a double post on accident... but 3?

1. Putting truck tires on the XP wouldn't really be recommended because it adds a lot of extra strain on the transmission and seeing as how those gears hold up you'd be going through them real fast. You'd also be more prone to break things because of the extra weight of the tires. One more thing, you'd probably want a better servo to do your steering.
    2. Glow plugs don't really have anything to do with keeping the engine cool. Although they do fix any radio problems you might be having. (Not really...) But anyways the cold hot specification of a glow plug pretty much relates to how far into the cylinder the plug goes in. A cold one doesn't stick in very far and a hot one is generally longer and goes in further. You'll probably need a new glow plug after your done breaking the engine in if not sooner.
    3. I don't know much about these so i'll leave that to someone else.

Welcome to the forums, and please ask as many questions as you want... just not the same thing three times Thanks.
    Tornado Xp

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

THANX FOR ADVISE THERE POPPER252 AND I ACCIDENTALLY POSTED SAME THING 3 TIMES oppppssss!?!?!?!lmao

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

hey if your looking for a roto start, i would suggest gettin either the HPI roto start backplate part# 87121 you'll have to get the actual starter for it to, or look into the duratrax kwik start same thing. look for the duratrax one for .12-.18 hpi one its the same as the hpi. but the hpi # above will fit.
    Team Evolution R/C Racing
    ~REDCAT RACING DEALER~
    \"if you havent broken anything your not running hard enough\"

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

thanx dude ill check into that 2 morra