Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Redcat Racing Support
Reload this Page >

Where do you insert the electric starter on the volcano STX????

Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Where do you insert the electric starter on the volcano STX????

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2006, 08:59 PM
drummerboy68028

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where do you insert the electric starter on the volcano STX????

Ive been thinking about gettin an electric starter for my volcano. But after looking at it for a while... I look and see that the tip of the starter doesnt have ridges like the inside of the pull start does. So im wondering, wehre do you insert it or where do you put it. I am seriously thinking about gettting one, but i dont no where to put it, and if i dont no where to put it, lol, then it doesnt make much since getting one...HELP PLEAZE!
Old 05-22-2006, 09:09 PM
Popper252

Default RE: Where do you insert the electric starter on the volcano STX????

Are you talking actually talking about an electric start like they have on the revo trucks or a roto start like this one ....

If you're talking about a rotostart you'll have to get the right kind of backplate and it should just screw right on where the pull cord would be.

Edit: I know that topspeedtoys offeres a roto start for our engines, here's the [link=http://www.topspeedtoys.com/Upgrade.html]Link[/link]. It's the first one on the top of the page.
Old 05-23-2006, 12:08 AM
CA_Fun_N_Sun

Default RE: Where do you insert the electric starter on the volcano STX????

Any idea what the rpms are on these things? I bought a new engine with a tiger drive on it and my poor old 18v drill doesn't seem to be doing the trick. OR something else is wrong LOL