Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Hurricane XP

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2006, 02:33 AM
rbaxter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hurricane XP

i have a quick question about the cane xp. does anyone who owns one have it tuned to the point that the front end will come up when accelerating hard from a stand still? mine wont and i dont know if its a traction issue, tuning issue, or if they just arent suposed to come up like some other nitro cars do.
Old 07-13-2006, 02:02 PM
Team Knowitall

Default RE: Hurricane XP

1/8 buggies don't wheelie...they just claw at the ground and beat it into submission

also, with any car with a center diff, as soon as your front wheels come off the ground, they're getting all the power and you get no power to the rears to KEEP the front end in the air.
Old 09-15-2006, 11:55 AM
speedmistro

I have a question about the Hurricane Xp that i would like to know the answer to before i go out and buy one.

Is it avalable in the UK or will i have to order from USA to get one.
Old 09-15-2006, 03:32 PM
gundamjake

The Redcat Racing brand cars are only available in the USA currently. So you would have to buy it here in the U.S. and have someone, other than Redcat because we currently do not ship outside the U.S. and Canada, ship it to you through an outside shipping contractor (UPS, DHL, Fedex, etc.)
Old 09-15-2006, 04:00 PM
speedmistro

are you sayin i would have to personaly go over to america to pick it up or get someone out there to buy it and give it to a delivery company.

Or could i pay redcat extra so they could give it to a delivery company on my behalf.
I wish i lived in The US most of the stuff i want is over there
Old 09-17-2006, 06:28 AM
CDRacingZX6R

Ebay is the best bet for buying over sea's it seems. I'm not aware of Topspeedtoys shipping out of the country, but if you could get it from them I'd check.

But I just searched Ebay and a few sellers ship worldwide.

You can also search ebay for Himato 1/8th scale buggy, and it will bring up the Himoto Torpeda, which is the exact same car.