Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Redcat Racing Support
Reload this Page >

mp 7.5 to cane parts compatibility

Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

mp 7.5 to cane parts compatibility

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2006, 02:54 PM
Kemo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mp 7.5 to cane parts compatibility

Curious as to which MP 7.5 parts bolt right on. I'm gonna race the heck out of my cane when I get it. I've spotted a pair of shock towers, and the main chassis, they are 7.5 parts. Curious if its the same bolt patterns as the cane is, because I know the cane is mp 7.5 inspired (almost clone copy).

those goodies are 7075 T6 aluminum, somethin i can bolt onto this cane and turn it into a indestructible beast would be nice!

Old 08-18-2006, 03:46 PM
Team Knowitall

Default RE: mp 7.5 to cane parts compatibility

Good luck, let me know how that STS 21 goes!
Old 08-18-2006, 03:58 PM
Kemo

Default RE: mp 7.5 to cane parts compatibility

oh dont worry , i will! Gonna be fun to get that thing running. I wonder how it'll behave with the sh pipe??? Should be one heck of a mean combo.

Been thinkin about dropping in torsion diffs... dono if i'd notice a difference because I haven't driven 1/8 buggy! Gonna have to wait.