Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Is It Ok ?

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2006, 08:51 PM
Cas_NitroGT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is It Ok ?

Just tell me this... Is It Ok To not have to Lightning for over a week and break down and cry about it everyday because you have to go 3 more weeks without it until you get a house and can go get your stuff in another state ?
Old 08-11-2006, 10:59 PM
blackdogafd

Default RE: Is It Ok ?

what dude??? lol.. what you mean by that?
Old 08-11-2006, 11:41 PM
Cas_NitroGT

lol because I just moved and when I moved from Ohio I got all my stuff shipped over to Las Vegas... so that when I get a place I can go get it... but I havn't seen my car in like 2 weeks... and I don't get to have my car in 3 more weeks... and I just broke down and cried because I miss it... I want to pull 60 around a corner and slide the back tires... but I can't...
Old 08-12-2006, 12:33 AM
bluecaka69

sure dude if you love your car that much let it out
Old 08-12-2006, 12:50 AM
Cas_NitroGT

lol yea I know to let it out... but it was in the middle of the mall to... I just broke down cryin in Spencers... lol so yea
Old 08-12-2006, 01:07 AM
blackdogafd

esh, that must of been kinda weird doing that in spencers lol..but hey its cool ive been down myself when my nitros have been down too,
Old 08-12-2006, 01:13 AM
Cas_NitroGT

lol I miss it n all yea... but what sucks is. I'm the only rc racer here.... and I'm tryin to get my brother into it... but hes like " I don't wanna waste my money on that " and I'm sorry to say... its not a waste... I mean how else you gonna releave stress and you don't have a car to do it in ?...
Old 08-12-2006, 05:16 PM
jguitarsandcars

Picking up my guitars (which is a much more expensive hobby) or adult time with my wife has always been a good way to relieve stress to me But the cars are fun and something I can do to have fun with the kids...after I get mine back together (the other two have been taking time away from that), then I can work on trying to get the Traxxas working better for the kids...LOL...
Old 08-12-2006, 07:14 PM
ThunderbirdJunkie
My Feedback: (3)

ORIGINAL: jguitarsandcars

Picking up my guitars (which is a much more expensive hobby) or adult time with my wife has always been a good way to relieve stress to me
My stepdad asked me how much money I had into one of my cars. I thought for a second and said "maybe $700 or 750". "HOLY ****" was his reply, "how can you spend that much money on toys?"

"Hey, I don't say anything about you havin multiple $3500 guitars"

nothing more was said on the subject, lol.

Also, on the 2nd way, women are expensive too. but shooting people on GTA:SA is always good too
Old 08-12-2006, 09:35 PM
Cas_NitroGT

lol see thats the thing... you learn things with Guitars... and you learn new driving skill with Rc cars... but guitars are more exspencive.... I have an acoustic... thats all I need... but I deff need my Lightning... because how else am I supposed to drift around corners at 60 mph ?... honestly.....
Old 08-13-2006, 12:49 AM
blackdogafd

you know what man why dont you put some pics up of your car that way we all can see it and enjoy it with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-13-2006, 07:02 PM
Cas_NitroGT

This Is My One And Only Baby... And I'm Ordering some hop-ups for it to...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ig11965.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	506624   Click image for larger version

Name:	Zu66381.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	506625   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ye84123.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	506626  
Old 08-14-2006, 07:00 AM
jguitarsandcars

ORIGINAL: ThunderbirdJunkie

ORIGINAL: jguitarsandcars

Picking up my guitars (which is a much more expensive hobby) or adult time with my wife has always been a good way to relieve stress to me
My stepdad asked me how much money I had into one of my cars. I thought for a second and said "maybe $700 or 750". "HOLY ****" was his reply, "how can you spend that much money on toys?"

"Hey, I don't say anything about you havin multiple $3500 guitars"

nothing more was said on the subject, lol.

Also, on the 2nd way, women are expensive too. but shooting people on GTA:SA is always good too

LOL Eric...my Himoto was my B-Day present from my wife...I had asked for either a himoto or redcat, or a new "inexpensive guitar" for fathers day...The kids didn't think I needed a toy and thought I had "enough guitars" (at the time 13 guitars and basses, all but 2 under $400) so they got me tickets to a couple concerts to go to by myself...After hearing enough second hand b****ing about it, she told me I could spend $200 on an R/C car...then said "happy birthday" afterwards...LOL...Next day a buddy of mine called needing $$$ and offered me his only electric guitar that others were going for between 1800 & 2800 on ebay for $700...but he only needed like $250-$275 up front, and pay off the rest in payments when I could afford them...LOL....and yes Women are more expensive...especially when they come with 2 kids, but I love 'em all...and I'm on a musical equipment stand still until the hobby starts bringing in $$$ to pay for itself....
Old 08-14-2006, 08:37 PM
Cas_NitroGT

Haha Thats a story to remember... but it is true... if she aint happy.... then you aint happy...
Old 08-14-2006, 10:16 PM
jguitarsandcars

ORIGINAL: Cas_NitroGT

Haha Thats a story to remember... but it is true... if she aint happy.... then you aint happy...

LOL...That is the truth, but I consider myself lucky...She doesn't have any hobbies and gets her enjoyment out of my pleasure, so I get to spend both of our share on hobbies ...This summer has sucked though, when the car was running good, we had 3 weeks of rain, then we had 2 weeks of 98-102 degree weather with extreme humidity, I had an out of state family reunion, 2 concerts by myself, 3 younger cousins graduated HS or College and I have 3 boys, f/t job, p/t business and I do all the cooking...I haven't had enough time for my hobbies [] I tore my engine apart to seal it and do some upgrades 1 1/2 weeks ago and it's still only 2/3 back together...
Old 08-15-2006, 02:44 AM
Cas_NitroGT

haha jeez.... that really sucks... lol I might have to head out that way and help with the cookin... lol just for some race time after dinner....
Old 08-15-2006, 12:54 PM
jguitarsandcars

LOL...but I love to cook...and I'm pretty good at it...
Old 08-15-2006, 07:27 PM
Cas_NitroGT

you make some good Hot wings ?
Old 08-15-2006, 08:36 PM
jguitarsandcars

I don't make Buffalo wings, but I make a sweet honey teriyaki wing, and I make my own SPICY bourbon honey BBQ sauce that I use a lot on my wings...
Old 08-15-2006, 08:41 PM
chubbysuncle

I can cook the best "f"ing ribs you ever had. My own homemade BBQ sauce. Sounds like J and I are livin' the same life! I too like to cook and the wife has no hobbies...HHMM....her name isn't Cindy is it? LOL
Old 08-15-2006, 08:50 PM
jguitarsandcars

Nope...Debbie (you remember Little Debbies snack cakes right??? ) Three things, 1) I am a good cook, 2) schedules make it better for me to do the cooking, 3) I like my food cooked, not blackened
Old 08-15-2006, 08:54 PM
chubbysuncle

LOL me too!! I like to cook. PLUS I like it cooked right! AND I don't do dishes! OH and the cook wants a raise! Maybe an extra $10 a week fro NITRO!
Old 08-16-2006, 07:01 AM
jguitarsandcars

LOL...There ya go...I'm all for that Idea...Although This drummer I know and I have been talking about putting together a band, so I may need to put that extra $$$ into More, Bigger, Better equipment than I have(cheaper to buy more r/c cars, but the music can be self sufficient)...LOL..and I don't do dishes either...The deal was I cook, You clean...then we put together a chore chart for the kids...and guess what got delagated??? LOL!!!
Old 08-16-2006, 08:59 AM
bluecaka69

Attached Images  
Old 08-16-2006, 12:10 PM
Cas_NitroGT

Lol I'ma drummer... I don't need paid I got a good size Pearl set... but I don't have it yet because Im still livin in a hotel...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.